Job Opportunities at BHF
The Behavioural Health Foundation values the background, experience, perspective, and talents of each individual. BHF is committed to promoting diversity within our organization that reflects the population we serve. While BHF is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants, preference is given to individuals of Indigenous descent, fluent in a local Indigenous language.
The Behavioural Health Foundation benefits package is designed to provide our employees the coverage they require to keep them and their families healthy and happy.
Our compensation and benefits for full-time permanent employees include:
- Dental, Vision and Drug Plan
- Long- Term Disability Plan
- Ambulance, Hospital, Semi-Private, Health and Travel Plan
- Equal Contribution Pension Plan
- Group Life and Dependents Insurance Plan
- Sick day coverage
- Critical Care Insurance